Monday, April 11, 2011

What To Write In Wedding Card On Your Special Day

TVP cake and potato with pumpkin

Here I leave this delicacy without animal suffering, which I hope you enjoy it as I liked me. Sorry for not putting
pictures of my experience with soybean cakes in the kitchen, so here I leave for which I found the recipe attached.

to me at least I came cojonudas ... TEXTURED SOY CAKE WITH POTATO AND PUMPKIN!!

Ingredients: For 2-3 cakes / rations.

For the mashed potato:

- 2 medium potatoes.
- 1 cup (250 ml) oat milk or other milk plant to taste.
- 2 tablespoons of tahini.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- freshly ground white pepper.
- beer yeast flakes.
- Sal

For the filling:

- 250 ml of vegetable broth.
- 40 grams of fine textured soy.
- pulp 1 / 2 medium tomato, cheese.
- 1 small chopped onion.
- 1 clove minced garlic.
- 100 grams of cooked pumpkin and chopped / minced.
- olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- freshly ground white pepper.
- Curry powder.

Prepared

- covers the TVP with hot vegetable broth, add soy sauce, white pepper and curry.

- Cover the bowl with a plate and let stand several minutes until all liquid is absorbed.

- In a skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil sauté garlic and onion, they begin to brown add the squash, stir for a couple of minutes to mix well and add the tomato.

- Add salt and pepper to taste and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes.

- Add the TVP, mix well and let it cook all together for 3-4 minutes.

- Meanwhile, cook potatoes, peeled clean and heat the oven to 220 º C.

- When they are cooked mix them in a bowl of oat milk, tahini, 2 tablespoons yeast, olive oil, salt and pepper stepping around with a fork and stir well .

- covers the base of the mold chosen with half the mashed potatoes can be cooked in large bowl.

- Deals on these half TVP stew and ends with the rest of the mash.

- Sprinkle with yeast, molds inserted in the middle of the oven and gratínalos 4-5 minutes at 220 º C.

APROBECHEEE KE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment