Well ... Today I'm going to "Make the future mine and yours" which was the second 12 "bag this legendary German band after his debut a year before the" Bombs of peace ", if you have not read the title I'm talking about Citizens Uprigth ... The beginnings of this band I have not very clear, all we know is that they were in Germany (in a town called Bottrop) and in the same year or a couple of years before taking his first Lp, ie they must be of 81 or 82 (although I think are the 81) this album which I hang today is the second of the band and the 83 (so here have an idea) the band dissolved in 91.
We are facing an anarcho-punk band, heavily politicized, who played an aggressive, hardcore punk, fast, with great strength and melody ... The truth is that they were very technical with the instruments, were very musical, the songs are fucking great songs, the battery is fast, sharp guitar riffs and with many embellishments and also under very ornate ... The whole disc include the first song "Attack" slower than all others and more oscurilla, but still with enough melody, the sixth "Pseudo Punk" quick and straightforward and the last "What are gonna do now" which is what I like, not if the intro that put him or why, this is the most melodic musical and have ...
The band participated contributing songs to numerous compilations, including the best known of the "Welcome to 1984", which was also attended by RIP.
Well, that punk cool if you download it and if you do not cool punk, they go to take the ass.
0 comments:
Post a Comment