To be sad that he incurs and has not taken a vacation we have sought a plan this weekend, the evening of Saturday's Lets Go! Parla ... Well, that, on Saturday 23 will concert at the bar Lets Go! Parla, which The Southsiders touch with people of Leganes, Parla and Fuentes, who will give a good concert of punk in the purest style of 77, beats and aggressive rock and rollers, this is the second concert, but do not take back this, as in the first triumphed ...
also played Black & Dekker, practicing for what it says on the poster powerviolence, I had the pleasure of seeing them live ever, or hear anything from them ... So I can not say, I think they are "Torre Molins?
And finally, come on tour from Granada The Crrrr! sounding most experimental, something like synths and weird things (I suppose) so I've heard on your myspace, fuck they call it noise!
Well, that, in Parla, in the bar Lets Go! on Calle San Roque 51, pudiƩndote off at the Renfe de Parla Centre and less than 5 minutes walk ... aaah and I forgot, is THIS SATURDAY 23!
0 comments:
Post a Comment