Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bachelorette Chapstick

Siniestrosis - Smell of dead dogs -

from Murcia with a "smell of dead dogs" and components Overdose (hence the name, I say) is Siniestrosis , wanting to do a roll now seems that many punk bands practice, which is to discuss issues dark, psychopathic, madness, death ... With these melodies roll and horror punk ... psicobilly All the lyrics of this group are focused on the issues I've mentioned, but all also with humor and irony (eg overdose) to make three versions are "spirits" of the Kadenazo, "fears" of studying for the sick and " loves killing "of Eskroto rat ... The current versions are groups that do the same roll, less Kadenazo, the other two are called After punk style.
The disk I think it's the last year and I also had no battery when it was recorded and a drum machine, but it seems now, if you have battery ...


So if you want facts as bajatelo laughter ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment