I'm going with the third and new album Lökhul salamantina a recent band, although with a member of Extremadura (or so I think). Well now the third disc in a year and without departing from its dirty sound and strong, with the two voices are one more and one more clarita Crusties and understandable ... The letters also follow the same deep, are critical, anti-authoritarian ... if you heard the previous work you already know. They get the qualifier DIS primitive, but I do not look very Dischergeros (good as most bands are placed before the name DIS), it sounds dirty, aggressive and all are shared with Discharge d-beat rhythms that gets you the drummer. .. The primitive, as if why not? melodies are simple and straightforward, nothing special going.
In this third disc will make a version of the singer "or madileño pucelano? Buterflai and probably good that some of the ass but not placed on the disk.
No more ... Tambourine Killer Another band of which we love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment