Well then, since I have already heard as you pass the music of a cd to the computer (yes I'm very Linnet on this) I will upload material not flowing through the network, as this disc or demo of the hardcore group who speak the other day which came Assembly (which I found out it was only a member from Castle Frank playing all instruments and singing, drummer David and voice) ... They were Frank Castle, a failed attempt that took a group of people to make old school hardcore, but for some reason it just stopped recording and never heard anything more from them ... Assembly If you like you will like Frank Castle, Hardcore to the old-fashioned fucking. disc set that was released by Hardlock Districts and I earned 50 cents ...
Asique nothing else, you'll enjoy it dammit.
Dedicated to compete or compete Crimental, which is the information given to me and played with them, probably will be excited to see someone finally talking about his fucking hardcore band ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment