Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kodak M1020 Reset Howto

Vicente Grande to the Head of Government Mr. M. Macri

February 2010 Buenos Aires


to the Governor of the City

Buenos Aires Mauricio Macri

THIS

From my greater consideration:

My name is Vicente Antonio Grande L. E. Nº 4403155, estoy jubilado, mi domicilio es Av. Francisco Fernandez de la Cruz Nº 3560 de esta ciudad mi Tel. es 4919-5790 mi Email es fliagrande@hotmail,com, me permito escribir con el mayor respeto que exige su investidura a fin de transmitirle la situación del barrio de la ciudad donde resido Hace muchos años construí mi casa sobre la avenida mencionada en el barrio de VILLA SOLDATI. Día a día veo con impotencia como mi propiedad se desvaloriza y mi barrio se hunde en la mas baja calidad urbana. Como contribuyente cumplo con todas mis obligaciones in a timely manner, like many of my neighbors but I think that the consideration we receive in our neighborhood is "degrading" and "discriminatory", with respect to services and infrastructure to receive from the Government of the City , the residents of the neighborhoods north of it. . Briefly detail some problems that we suffer and I believe require immediate solution.

-

sidewalks for pedestrian traffic Av Lacarra Cruz from the street to the Primary Care Center Cecilia Grierson, which recently opened, are not there, as well as a pedestrian on the crossing of the Belgrano Railway south, now must travel on the road, with the danger that implies.

"In general from Lugano Centenera to the building 1 and 2, the paths alternately suffer tile or some smoothing to be able to travel, this is compounded by the grasses that divide the beds and the Avenue of paths which have no treatment, are not cut regularly and formed thickets facilitate the actions of criminals.

"In the sections above and adding to this situation of neglect, the careless as ever, throwing dead animals and all types of waste, causing infectious foci along of this section.

is important to bear in mind that I am referring to a street that serves as an intense way to traffic coming from not only Villa Lugano Villa Soldati and but also provides easy access to the center of the city, a significant flow from the suburbs of the province Right now I'm retired, and having to resort to selling my property I will meet with a depreciated value for being in a city of such low quality, and obviously not my fault. This could end my complaint, but I must say that I trusted in its management, vote, and came to central transfers was Alsina street to 1300 and excited by his call for help at the beginning of his term, I contacted with Mr. Diego Martínez when I gave my details to join your party, my curriculum vitae for me to call if needed my pro bono services, and a note addressed to you, dated 17/07 / 07 that never will be read, hoping that it does not suffer the same fate.

And if I write this note today is that I still believe in good faith and capacity, and that everything that happens in this area is degraded product of institutional disaster that we live in the direction of our beloved homeland.

Finally I ask have a good deal of addressing the tasks of planning into this area by these people in other parts of the city helps with your taxes and not rewarded.

Atte.

VICENTE ANTONIO GRANDE

0 comments:

Post a Comment