Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can Herpes Look Like A Scratch?

A neighbor of Wonders lost their home insurance

neighbor "El Patio Maravillas and for the last two years I have been suffering the collateral damage that have occurred in my quality of life with the presence of squatters.
My house is adjacent to the Patio, which means we are literally wall to wall and that means that every noise they emit in, and I receive it reverberates in the form of vibration, concerts, classes in flamenco, samba, chorus, etc. .. . Not to mention that sometimes, music concerts are so high that I listen well and with detail from my house.

On many occasions, and almost in my pajamas, I have lost desperate to try to dampen the volume and move the people to get some rest, but what I've found are insults and general bad manners. And when they were not simply shut up you say "yes, yes, yes" and then do what they pleased as you knew around and come back to your home. I even had to hear that this is what it like to live in MalasaƱa. Well, not masters, it is not so. I took 10 years in this house and I never felt the need to go to sleep somewhere else all weekend. You feel very helpless, first because I do not want to change neighborhoods, and second because right now, there is a possibility for me. This was a wonderful neighborhood for some time and is leaving to be. One has to ask permission to access their portal and over must bear little jokes and comments. Not to mention the tricks that are brought against the portal. In short, it is not live like this plan, I assure you that this irritates anyone. Agota not have a natural person to whom directed to forward complaints.


For a time, there were some meetings with the squatters, who brought some calm, but it was like a mirage. He quickly jumped all the bullfighter and returned to their old ways. Recently the picture on the street is grotesque, bottle, fights and noise late into the night. Anyway, I'm asking is not unreasonable, just some quiet in my house that allows me to return to normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment